Essentially I just wanted to give myself something to work on that would be creative but not take up too much time...and here it is :)

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 16: Someone I want to switch lives with for a day

This is Anita Blake. Not strictly a real person, but Laurell K. Hamilton created her so now she is real. She is a necromancer and vampire executioner. She also gets to date, live with, and sleep with all of the most beautiful men her world. But the reason I would want to be her is because she can say what she thinks and she pretty much expects people to be able to deal with the truth. She tries not to lie unless it is absolutely necessary. She also kicks the asses of the people who are forever underestimating her. ...but the hot guys thing is a plus too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment