Essentially I just wanted to give myself something to work on that would be creative but not take up too much time...and here it is :)

Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 1: A recent photo and 15 facts


1) My middle name is Ray, a short version of Rachel for my memere.

2) I don't like tuna fish, beans of the baked or kidney variety, or cooked peas.

3) I love chocolate but not things that are chocolate flavored like chocolate cake or chocolate ice cream.

4) I played basketball until eighth grade when a coach tried to make it not fun. It is one of the few things I ever quit.

5) I have a very irrational fear of any buzzing insect with a stinger. I may stop breathing when I hear it.

6) I am very allergic to the plant that turns into green or black tea. One swallow and I spend the rest of the day on the throne.

7) I want to be an author someday and I have already started a young adult novel, completed a children's book, and written many poems.

8) I have three cats when I agreed to take one because I have a soft spot for animals that are not loved and I couldn't leave the other two behind.

9) I moved about fifteen times before I finished high school and I never changed schools.

10) Although I grew up in the County, I have never picked potatoes, camped, hunted, or fished.

11) I love peanut butter :)

12) I now have eight tattoos. They are all hide-able, and all have a story to tell.

13) In elementary school I got into so much trouble on the bus that I had my own seat right behind the driver for six years.

14) The worst part of my job is looking at a kid and knowing that I can't help them.

15) My favorite color is some mixture of blue and green that often comes out teal-ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment